Roll your works upon the Lord [commit and trust them wholly to Him; He will cause your thoughts to become agreeable to His will, and] so shall your plans be established and succeed. Proverbs 16:3 (AMP)
Rick and Helen
The “Supreme Court” passes a law that overturns centuries old law!
The Supreme Court has passed a law that overturns a law that has been on the books since the beginning of man’s existence. From man’s beginning, the “law of sin and death” was declared by The Supreme Court – our Creator God.
God is not the one that causes the misfortunes in the earth, but because men and women violate the law of sin and death, misfortunes happen. When this law is violated, justice comes into play and misfortunes go into motion. The soul or person that sins (throws off God’s will/restraints) shall die – is the law of sin and death. Death is separation! Death separates people from God, the spirit of a person from their body, body from life/health, earth from prosperity and so forth.
Good News! The Supreme Court, God being the Judge, has passed a new law overturning the law of sin and death.
For this cause, those who are in Christ Jesus will not be judged as sinners.
For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus has made me free from the law of sin and death. Romans 8:1-2 (BBE)
Those who accept the “verdict” of Jesus versus sin, that He took our place and also took our punishment for breaking the law of sin of death, and then, confess the new law of “Life in Christ Jesus”, are freed from the law of sin and death.
Accept Jesus’ sacrifice for you and learn to live – I mean really live – “IT’S THE LAW!”
- “We learn from revelation not tribulation, you will need revelation to get through any trial!”
- “If you don’t major on faith, one of the three chief spiritual attributes of a Christian, you will minor in many of the other spiritual characteristics of a Christian.”
- “Never be jealous of others. If what they have came from God, praise God! On the other hand if it is something they are getting or doing on their own, that is not something worthy of desiring.”
- ‘you need to fire your flesh and don’t let it go to work We are no longer obligated to do what it dictates!”
- “Joy and celebration is an indicator of being in faith.”
- “Being Spirit led is not giving Him the steering wheel but more of being a good chauffeur.”
- “Right thinking brings right believing and right believing brings right confessions.”
Jesus died and left us a will.
“Want to increase your capacity to receive – cultivate a thankful heart!”
Psalm 100:4 (KJV)
Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name.
All materials and postings are used by permission and protected by copyright laws.